Welcome to Cleany Waves!
Cleany Waves is owned and operated by E BUSINESS CLUB LTD.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Personal data of users that are collected and processed by the website:
Will be under the responsibility and in charge of:
– E BUSINESS CLUB LTD.
– Email: email@example.com.
– Telephone: +44 333 090 9650
(hereinafter referred to as “Cleany Waves”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information we collect from our users and customers helps us to deliver our products efficiently and to continuously personalize and improve the user experience on the website. Here are the types of information we collect:
The information you give us. You provide information when you research, read and view content, register as a user, purchase products and / or communicate with us through our contact information or contact forms. As a result of these actions, you can provide us with the following information:
– Last name and first name
– email address
– Phone number (including WhatsApp number)
– Address (for delivery purposes)
– IP adress
– Payment information
– Any additional information about yourself that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through our website or online presence, such as “cookies”.
Cleany Waves will not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website, you automatically provide us with the following information:
– The device and usage information you use to access the website.
– your IP address
– The characteristics of the browser and the device
– the operating system
– referrer URL
– your location
– The parts of the website you use and how often you use them.
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
– Mobile device ID
– Model and manufacturer
– Operating system
– Version information
– IP adress
Payment information: Your credit / debit or payment card data will be processed by PayPal and Stripe (payment platforms available on the site), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing the payment. purchase of products. Cleany Waves reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which processes your data for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of products.
GOOGLE Analytics. We use Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. of the United States (“Google”). These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, such as IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referral and exit URLs, feature usage metrics and statistics, service history. use and purchase, media access control address (MAC address), unique identifiers of mobile devices and other similar information through cookies. The information generated by Google Analytics (including your IP address) may be transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. We use GOOGLE Analytics data collection to improve the website and our service.
Facebook pixel: Our website uses the Facebook pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel, we may collect information about users for various purposes. We use the Facebook pixel for the following purposes:
– Collect statistics on our website (for example, the number of users who have visited a page).
– Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you have opened or followed links on our website).
– Personalize online services and commercial communications.
– Adapt advertisements to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Social media: On our website you will find links and functions related to various social networks, where you can share your information.
You are advised to consult the privacy and data protection policy of each social network used on our website.
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
– Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The personal data provided by users and customers through the website are kept for the time necessary for the supply of the products. Cleany Waves can keep personal data for a longer period provided that the user has given his consent to this treatment, as long as this consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Cleany Waves may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period has expired, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be claimed after the expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our website and current products. We use personal information collected through our website as described below and elsewhere in this policy to:
– Identify you as a user in our system.
– User registration.
– Process payments.
– Deliver products.
– Process returns and refunds.
– Improve our products, our website and our way of operating.
– Understand and improve your experience of using our website and our products.
– Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
– Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative and support messages.
– Communicate with you on upcoming events, offers and news on products and services offered by Cleany Waves and our selected partners.
– The marketing objectives of Cleany Waves.
– To link or combine your information with other information we obtain from third parties to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service.
– To protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU OBTAIN MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share with third parties information that has not been previously authorized by the user, customer or owner of the personal data. We share information about users and customers only and exclusively as described below.
Third Party Service Providers. We use third party services to perform certain functions through our website. These are the third-party services we use on our website:
– Payment processing (Stripe, PayPal)
– Website construction and hosting (Shopify)
– Shipping and delivery of products (transport companies)
– Sending emails (Cusrev.com)
– Sending of notifications and SMS (Twilio)
– Authentication of user comments (Cusrev.com)
– Data analysis (Google Analytics)
– Analysis of visitor behavior on the site (Yandex Metrics)
– Creation and management of advertisements (Facebook Ads, Google Ads)
Protection of Cleany Waves and others. We disclose personal information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Cleany Waves, our users, or others. . This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With your consent. Apart from what is set out above, you will be notified when personally identifiable information about you may be disclosed to third parties, and you will have the option of choosing not to share such information.
Anonymous information. Cleany Waves uses anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use Aggregated Anonymous Information to provide website information to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email address. The email address you provide to receive electronic communications from us will never be rented or sold to third parties.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry standard SSL connections to protect this information from interception. We limit authorized access to your personal information to persons who have a legitimate purpose of knowing that information to provide you with products or services and to persons whom you have authorized to have access to such information.
Cleany Waves follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after Cleany Waves has received it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 %. Therefore, although Cleany Waves strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so.
Users who provide information through our website have, as data subjects, a right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as a right to restrict and opposition to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. These rights are described below:
– Access and portability: to access and find out what information is stored on our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
– Rectification, restriction, limitation and deletion: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete a large part of your information.
– Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, on request, of the data we collect, how they are used, how long they are kept and whether they are shared with third parties.
– Objection: When we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests, as explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In this case, we will stop processing your information, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing it or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
– Withdrawal of consent: Where you have previously given your consent, for example to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In some cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
– Complaint: If you want to complain about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to complain to your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all of these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
– Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide them with a copy of the automated processing activities that we carry out if they believe that the data is being processed unlawfully.
Users or owners of the personal data they provide through the website can exercise these rights over their personal data at any time and without limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. PROTECTION OF THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ONLINE
We comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 (UK Regulation) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation), regarding the protection of children’s personal data. Although the website and products are accessible to all ages, we do not collect any information from children under the age of 13 without the respective permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, please contact us. If we learn that a minor has provided us with personal information without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to delete that information, close that person’s account and restrict access to their personal information. account.
10. MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information deemed incorrect. You can change, modify, correct and delete your information at any time, please contact us using the contact information. To opt out of receiving emails from Cleany Waves, please follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
11. THIRD PARTIES
12. CONTACT US
E BUSINESS CLUB LTD – Cleany Waves.
Telephone: +44 333 090 9650